Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

Um, exactly what programs use the prgm command? I just execute program
ASH from the PRGM menu cuz it's usually the first program in the list.
Maybe you should leave it in for Ash 3.1, but if you ever make a 4.0 or
something, then you should take it out. And what are all those "blank"
lines at the end of Ash for?

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:25:37 +0200 (METDST) Dines Christy Justesen
<c958362@student.dtu.dk> writes:

>I was wondering whether anyone uses the posibility to use the prgm
>commond
>to start asm programs. If no one uses it I might as well remove and
>make
>Ash app. 50 bytes smaller. What do you think, should I remove it ?
>
>After a bit of testing I am now sure that the problem with penguins
>crashing is caused by the differences in the relocationmethod. So
>hopefully it should not take too long to correct it.
>
>Dines

>Dines Justesen
>Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
>WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]