A82: Ztetris v0.91 mishap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ztetris v0.91 mishap

  In case you have noticed, Ztetris v0.91 is significantly slower than
v0.9. This is not the fault of the patterns. I keep 2 copies of the
Ztetris code, and I put the background routines in the older copy which
I hadn't sped up, yet.
  As for the pause bug, it appears that it happens every other time.
I'll investigate further when I get home.
  I have decided not to fix the centering of the game because having the
offset the the right works out. It leaves enough room for the
information to the left, and it leaves room for the bar on the right
side of the screen during link play.
  Sam