Re: A82: Ark 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ark 1.1

	Are you guys looking at my FFX4 source? It has POINT_ON and some other
references you mentioned earlier... such as the way i initiliaze text_mem.
BLAH = TEXT_MEM+1
	or whatever. I capitilize it like that. Anyways, just wonderin
							~Kurai

"the 9th wave claimed a thousand
while another thousand fled
i'm getting low on beans and marmalade"