A82: Contest over..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Contest over..

  My golf game got rained out after the first nine holes. The
Zkart/Ztetris contest has concluded.
              1st Place: Mark May(OBD)
              2nd Place: Kouri
              3rd Place: Bryan Rabeler(not really but who cares?)

       They will each recieve a one-player only beta shortly. In case
you are wondering about 3rd place, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th placed people
were already beta testers from before the contest so it wouldn't have
been fair to Bryan to have him lose to people who already have the beta.

   I'll hold another contest for the betas with linking tonight with a
deadline of Friday or Saturday. I'll make an announcement tonight. It
will give me a few days to fix the only remaining bug in the Ztetris
code. That stupid bar to the right of the screen during link mode that
tells you high up on the screen your oponnent is doesn't work. It isn't
important to the gameplay, but it does make the calc crash once you exit
the game after playing link mode. Other than that link mode is fine. Oh,
and in this version there is no next piece display because I haven't
implimented it yet, so that would be further incentive to win the next
contest. I'm thinking Galaxian.
    Sam