A82: PlainJump?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: PlainJump?

hmm... i must be suffering summer laziness, but it's a mix of things...
read on, people.

porting is so... tedious.  i sit at my computer, staring at the screen,
or sometimes sheets i printed out, and all i see is other people's
programs.  there's no fun in that.  sure, people like it when you convert
a game to a platform that never had it before, but plainjump doesn't seem
to have that much popularity, as opposed to tetris or sqrxz.

i'm working on a program of my own, for the ti85. it MAY be ported to the
82 as well, which is easier because it's MY code, and i know exactly what
the hell i'm thinking (most of the time).

for those of you who are 85-less, you can use randy gluvna's ti8xemu
because i'm working on addvar8x, which will allow all of you to emulate
any calc, as long as you have a rom (gee, i wonder where one would get
one of those...)

IF YOU WANT PJ TO CONTINUE, REPLY!!  if i see people's interest in it, i
will continue.

ah. yes, about the 85 game... just a few things, it is a port of a pc
program made in 1985, which tested a programmer's ai-coding skills
(artificial intelligence, for those of you who don't know). if made for
the 82, it will be for ash3.1 ONLY.  i need those abilities, especially
if i am reading from up to 4 support files.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]