Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

>Oh really, every time i try to get in touch
>with crash man he never responds to emails.
>Whats up with that.  I agree with greg on
>the fact that crashman can be a little stuck
>up jerk, but no one can convince me
>otherwise until i talk to him.  I also think
>that CrASH paved the ways for "semi-hackers"
>to hack CrASH and ASH and OS-82, so that
>they could create their own shell, just like
>on the 85.  It may be good or bad, but from
>personal experience even though there are a
>lot of Shells only a few are used.  This
>would be the same on the 82 as well.
>~Will

   If you have never communicated with CrASH_man, then how can you say
he is a stuck up jerk? I said he was hard to get in touch with, but when
I do get a response from him, it is always friendly. He actually looked
at my code. I can't say the same for Barubary since the only time I ever
have gotten a response out of him was when I reported the Nibbles bug
(irony?).
   Maybe you should go to the CrASH homepage and read the making of
CrASH. You appear to have a few misconceptions.
   Sam