Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

	actually, i know the authors, and they wrote it themselves...all the
"simple" things you listed about crash may be simple, but thats not the
point..the point is they're there! And it did implement larger program
size...who cares if ash was gonna do it next version...look how long its
been since 3.0 and 3.1b. I would have had to wait forever to do dying eyes,
ffx4, and port joltima if it hadnt been for the release of crash. Its more
user friendly, that doesnt mean 'elitist' friendly.
							~Alex

"its like the cold if you were dead
and you smiled for a second..."