Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

> (there's a thing that's
>  bugging me... BOTH ti82.h and crash.inc call the graphics mem
>  "GRAPH_MEM", and have no designation for the real graph mem (well crash
>  has that Free_x thing),  why wasn't it called the VIDEO_MEM?)

It's not called the video memory because it's not the video memory like what
is on the 85, 86, and 92.  It isn't automatically displayed on the lcd, you
have to execute a DISP_GRAPH.  $88B8 is the real GRAPH MEM
(and thanks for clearing up TSR and ISR, what I really meant in my original
post would have been an ISR)

~Adamman