Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

you can have a very large title screen by putting something like this in
your prog

Title:
	.db 0,4,6,7,2,8,9
	.db 0,0,87,5,96,5
of course not that, but have each line with 12 db's, that will make up a
bitmapped screen.

just use the ldir instruction to load it into VIDEO mem and the
ROM_CALL(DISP_GRAPH)
you can also compress you pics by using zcp, but i don't know if it's 82
compatible.

screen shots can be taken by using the TI GRAPH-LINK software, but i
don't think it likes things in motion.

an alternative can be making an ISR w/ crash that copies the Video screen
to the graphing screen when a key combo is pressed. (that won't work if
you use the apd buffer to much, or the graph mem.) then you can exit,
turn off the isr, (make sure the 82 graph screen is clean [no axes, etc]
before using the isr) and take a screen shot that way.
there's some utils that will convert an 82i file to a bmp.  just convert
that to a jpeg/gif, and you're set!

-Greg

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:41:12 -0800 Evil Sam <evil.sam@snet.net> writes:

>The new versions are coming along fine. They are both completely
>finished except for one detail. I want to take Gerad's advice and put
>"cool" title screen in each. How exactly do I put a pic in ASM?(sorry
>for
>my ignorance but text has always been good enough for me so I never
>bothered to learn) Also I'm making a webpage on my games and other 82
>ASM
>stuff. How do I get screenshots of an 82?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: