RE: A82: Dying Eyes v1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Dying Eyes v1.0

Well, I like the game, but as I am known to do, I'd like to gripe about the graphics.  those wall tiles should be a bit more continuous, and the keypad response is way too fast.  sometimes my calc skips the option that I wanted to select.
I kind of got used to 8x8 sprites, but these came out great.
You might want to put in the readme that you can only save at an inn (I was too stupid to figure that one out at first).
Congratulations on a great game.

btw, how exactly did FFX4 end?  I killed the dark king, got the little clip sequence, and then exited the chamber the wrong way, so every time I try to go back through, I have to deal with the first level boss (who is really weak when you're fully loaded).

Thanks,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator