Re: A82: up for grabs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: up for grabs...

i meant, in the message that you sent back on the list that had "you'd be
happy to yell at my mistakes", you chose "Reply" and it copied the UUE
file back into the message, making the message lager than it needed to
be.

it really doesn't matter, but i have juno, and the call isn't local, &
it's my line, so i have to pay any extended charges, which really sucks.

- Greg

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 20:20:34 -0800 Evil Sam <evil.sam@snet.net> writes:

>	What do you mean reply with the UUE again?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: