Re: A82: Galaxian Contrast Bug in CrASH is gone!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Barubary wrote:

> >The Galaxian contrast bug does not occur when I use CrASH 1.3. The other
> >CrASH bug still occurs in all versions of CrASH however. I'll release a
> >new version of Galaxian with Contrast Changing soon.
>
> Doesn't mark sense...  the only change in crash 1.3 is that turbo is
> supported...  Any chance you are using crash to crash?
>
> -- Barubary

	Nope, I have never used Crash to Crash. Crash to Crash seems to
be the your scape goat for everything. If something goes wrong with
CrASH its Crash to Crashes fault. It really doesn't male why the contrast
bug occurs in 1.2 and not 1.3. As long as it doesn't occur in 1.3 then
I'm happy. Have you looked at the Galaxian source I sent you as to what
is the cause of the original CrASH problem?
	Evil Sam