A82: Kool and Enforcer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Kool and Enforcer

Sorry if you've read this before, but I had problems with the list, so
here it is again(?). Please help me with my questions if you can, at
least someone out there should know the answers, or is there only one
real assembly-coder?

Hi there!
I am pretty new to this genre, but the asmprogs Enforcer and Kool by
Erik something is so damn cool! Could somebody tell me how he did those
great graphics? I've never seen anything like it. Do you have to know a
lot of assembler to do it? I mean, it looks to me (a basicprogrammer)
like mission impossible even for a veteran-wiz.
It feels akward to ask him myself, but I thought that someone on this
list can tell me how it's done.
BTW, I played his game taifho. The graphics are amazing, but the game
SUCKS! Somebody give this man a good game idea, he could do wonders for
us!

TIA,

Sveriges framtid