A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

This is getting to be very annoying. Every time I release a new
version that I think is "bug free" I get an email with a bug report.
At least it means people really like this game and definitely want it
to be perfect. So I guess I should be honored. This bug only occurs when
using CrASH. So Barubary, if you want to help me get this bug out I'll
send you the source to the game. The bug occurs if you play galaxian and
exit into CrASH by pressing CLEAR. Then exit CrASH by pressing MODE. Then
reenter CrASH by using the PRGM button. The calc then crashes. I'm using
CrASH 1.2 if it matters but I think not. As long as you don't do this the
game runs perfectly (I hope).
	Evil Sam