Re: A82: Assembly Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Assembly Stuff

asm86@juno.com wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>         I don't know ... maybe some of you guys heard about me w/the 83
> and 86?  Anyway, I just got me an 82, and I want to convert some games
> over... here are a few issues, not programming questions, just opinion
> related questions...
>
> 1.  Which shell to program for?  Ash or Crash?  I like Crash's look
> better, but if I program Crash, will less people play the games?

Program for CrASH for now. Ash/CrASH it really doesn't matter.

> 2.  What games should I port over?  Here are some ideas I have...
>         - DuckHunt [I ported to 86, so shouldn't be a problem]

I am working on DuckHunt right now, but you are welcome to try to port
it. The source is at ticalc.org. But I guarantee you won't be able to
port it by Monday :)  (I will be able to finish it, buy just haven't had
the time)

>         - A BETTER Lunar Lander, I know my LL2 for the 83/6 sucked, and
>         someone ported it to 82... although they didn't identify
> theirselves, I would    seriously       want to thank the
> porter... because whoever did it, ported the    sprite routine and
> other stuff, which will make my job a heck of a lot easier.

I ported it, but didn't want to say because it suck so bad!!

>         - Dasher - I really want to port this one... a game by me and
> Andy_S where    you collect all the gems before the time runs out...

That game is soooo boring.

>         -Archery - A simple asm game I made for the 86 ... nothing too
> major...
Port it!

>         -Calender - Exactly what the name says, kinda like the 85
> version.
>         -and more!!!
Port it!

<SNIP>