Re: A82: Re: Fast buf copy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Fast buf copy

The routine was written for the TI82 by Sam Davies, but i do not know what
it is called. I assume he uploaded it to ticalc, but since I was beta
testing it i have not looked for it. If you can not find it on ticalc
mailme personally and i will try to find it on my HD and mail it to you.

There one thing you should now when using fast buffcopy routines and that
is tha>

>            Do you know the name of this routine (Sam Davie's
>buffcopy)? Also, what calc is it, 82? Danke..
>                                    ~Kurai

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk