A82: Galaxian 0.2 and Orzunoid 3.2 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian 0.2 and Orzunoid 3.2 released

By the time you read this, Orzunoid 3.2 and Galaxian 0.2 should be
availible for downloading at ticalc.org. Only the basics are in Galaxian.
Orzunoid 3.2 is only slightly different from 3.1. There are 5 new levels
and the ball is now designed to be darker for those horribly lighted
study hall rooms(my school has many). Also the high scores are now
possible to obtain(I'd like to see you get 60,000 points in 3.1). I will
release Orzunoid 4.0 once I finish Galaxian 1.0 so 3.2 will be the
current Orzunoid version for a while.