Re: A82: Tiafho

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Tiafho

In a message dated 98-01-19 20:57:08 EST,  Jacob writes:

<<
 here is a brilliant thought...have someone unzip it for you, I know that
 sounds difficult and it certainly took a while to think up....

 Come on its not too hard to have someone unzip it for you!!!!

 sorry for the sarcasm but you should have thought about that a long time
 ago instead of bothering a82 with such a trivial problem...

 Jacob Boyce

We will remember that when you ask your next question.
                                                              ,Cal  <aka>
LoStSouL