A82: I'm back!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: I'm back!!!

I guess as of yesterday I am officially off my no-coding sabbatical.  I'm
planning on making Dr. Mario-and for all my beta testers, it will imploy new
technology, and my "secret" project will be unveiled probably when Dr. Mario
comes out, or maybe before.  (anyone who is not beta testing for me can still
guess...maybe I'll do something spiffy if someone guesses it right--email me
personally)
It was official yesterday when I wrote the first 3 lines of code (#include
ti82.h, .org START_ADDR, .db "whatever", 0)
And it will not require you to hold your calc sideways...the only downfall is
that the capsules are extremely small, only the sides of the bottle are
displayed, and you only have 13 lines...live with it unless you want the game
to require holding your calc sideways.
w00h00!

Signing off,
~Adamman