Re: A82: 4 port CalcNet Hub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 4 port CalcNet Hub

>Will you also have TI-Net hubs that will already be built?  I would rather
>have a completed one at a slightly more expensive price (I'm willing to pay
>$15-20...possibly $25 depending on if the work is solid or the parts were
>expensive enough to raise the cost that much) and not try my fairly poor
>saudering skills on a $10 chip.

Yes.  I will build them, and there is also someone interested in building
them too.

The 4 port version is just for starters.  I will likely make an 8 port hub
within the next 2 weeks and maybe 10 port if I can get the code down.
Don't cross your fingers with the 10 port though.

Grant

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."