Re: A82: Re: early ROM versions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: early ROM versions

hi i have just bought a ti-82, i did the ROM test (has19)and it kindly
erased the whole memory. Is this supposed to happen or was it my lucky
day?.....and i had spent about 2 hours programming a load of formulas into
it for my degree....arse!

At 13:19 09/01/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I have heard of the following rom versions :
>
>4*,7*,8,9,10,12,15,16,17,18,19
>
>The ones with rom versions 4* was not bought by a teacher (as far as i
>know), so i guess everyone has been able to buy all of them.
>
>Dines

 ICQ - 4275802
 "Breathtaking Hellride of MP3"    http://ufo.its.kun.nl/mp3/

Follow-Ups: References: