Re: Re: A82: A little programming help needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: A little programming help needed!

>Crash has a built in RAND function.

I'm looking into finding the 82 version of _RAND on the 83 (99% of
the 83 routines are SOMEWHERE on the 82) for easier porting.  We'll
keep RAND cuz it's faster and most prefer the random in A not OP1.

>Crash people can spell (referencing to ash RIGTH-no offense-ha ha)

Dines couldn't spell right (pun intended :) )  (jk dines)

>I chose CrASH because it has a cool sounding name, period.

It actually means CRappy Assembler SHell.  Its official slogan is
"A CRappy Assembler SHell CrASHes".  And unfortunately it DOES
crash/screw up with turbo programs.

-- Barubary