A82: Re: CrASH defaults

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: CrASH defaults

>Hey, CrASH guys, what does the CrASH shell reset/clear/set when it is
>run? You know like the busy indicator, graph mem, string styles etc...
>What does it already do, or not do when executed?
>Thanks, Ilya.

What it does when you enter CrASH
---------------------------------
Sets calculator status ($8121) to CrASH ($FF)
SET 0, (IY+$03) - Redraw Graph after exiting to TIOS
RES 2, (IY+$0C) - Turn off cursor (just in case, for CrCrASH)
RES 0, (IY+$12) - Clear busy indicator
Sets (INT_STATE) to none ($00) - If an interrupt is running, the
interrupt will set it again if needed.

What it does when starting a program
------------------------------------
Enables Interrupts
Clears A, B, C, D, E, H, L, and IX
Clears TEXT_MEM and GRAPH_MEM
Set Normal Interrupt Mode [OUT ($04), $16]
Set Standard Graphics Controller Mode [OUT ($10), $01]
Set Auto Graphics Cursor Down [OUT ($10), $05]
Set Text Mode cursor to top-left (0,0)
Set Mini Font cursor to top-left (0,0)
RES 3, (IY+$05) - Black Text on White Background
SET 1, (IY+$0D) - Alter Text Memory (with Text)
RES 7, (IY+$14) - Write to LCD (not GRAPH_MEM) with mini font

What it does not do when starting a program
Clear the LCD
(If you want to do this, just do a CALL CR_GRBCopy because the
GRAPH_MEM is already cleared)

I hope that this information helps you guys :)

    [CrASH_Man]
        crashman@technologist.com
    [CrASH Landing!]
        http://crash82.home.ml.org

PS. Please visit my page -- I try to update it every night!