A82: Game idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Game idea

Ok, now I know a lot of people are already busy making games and stuff, but
I just couldn't help myself.  Has anyone ever played Excite Bike on the
NES?? This has to be the greatest game made for the NES ever IMHO.

A TI83 version is being made right now I think (I'll have to check the
philes PUD's again).  Now if someone makes this game to the exact specs of
the NES version, then it will probably be one of the best ASM games ever.
Also, just like Penguins has the ability to make levels, Excite Bike could
also have the same possibility.

Everyone would surely LOVE the game and would keep it on their calcs
forever.  Ok, I've said my piece. Thanks.

Craig
http://cjslush.home.mindspring.com