Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ilya winham wrote:

> Like the countless other proposed 'projects' they NEVER get done. Until
> you prove this CAN and WILL be done, it is a waste of time. Don't get me
> wrong, I would love this new ROM thing, but unless SOMEONE (YOU!) do it
> it will never become reality. Anyhow, just go for it...

Well, yes, that was sort of the idea. :-)  I'd do it, but I'd most
likely need help, especially with the hardware.  I'm not much of a
hardware guy, really, and I just didn't know if anyone had already done
some research on TI-82 hardware, esp. the ROM & such.  I'd be much more
interested in the software development.  But, still, I suppose since I
proposed it, it's my responsibility to get this thing off the ground.
But, like I said, I don't know if I can do this alone...the idea was
that it would be a "group project".  I just wanted to see if anyone was
interested.

It appears so. :-)

In any case, I'd be willing to get things started and to do as much as I
could.  The plan was _NOT_ that I'd plant the seed and then leave you
guys to do the work. :-)  I'd want to play a role in this too.

Anyways, if y'all are still interested, I'll see what I can do in terms
of getting a web page up quickly and such.

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |