Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

If this would ever be possible, it should be possible to uninstall the
new/install the old rom. I have mainly bought my calc because my school
require it for the exams. Having programs installed during the exams is
considered as cheat and I don't wan't to lose my exams because of my
calc :-)