A82: Pong Crashes :(, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Pong Crashes :(, etc.

    Pong v1.7 crashed my calc. I got the same error message that I used to get "Invalid
Dim". Pong crashes my calc completely randomly. I use a ROM 19 calc and CrASH 1.3.
I do have Penguins on my calc if it makes any difference like with the other crashing
problem.
   Is anyone else have trouble posting files with attachments? I don't think the
list accepts attachments sent from Mailexcite. I can send files with attachments
to anybody but when I send them to the list the files never get distributed or posted.

   If you haven't noticed the Penguins Levels are now availible at ticalc.org. The
delay was caused because Bryan Rabeler decided to put the files each into their own
separate zip's. A better way than putting them all in one big zip as I did, but frankly
who wants to make 38 zip files and then spend the time submitting them each individually
to ticalc.org. After spending an hour converting them all, do I really want to spend
another 3 hours making separate zip files and submitting them. The submitting would
have taken forever. So Bryan Rabeler did it. If you don't want to spend the time
downloading them all from ticalc.org, you can get them all in one downloading from
my site:
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html

   In other news, I will have Orzunoid v5.0 ready by Monday. The controls are similar
to what Adamman wanted. It will have fixed some of the later levels to be easier.
There is a new option from the title screen. It will have a game over screen for
when you die and an ending for when you beat the game. The ending in itself is bad,
but it is without a doubt worth viewing. Definitely reason to beat the game. I can't
say more right now. Not until monday....
Adios!
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html