A82: Joltima Demo 82ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Joltima Demo 82ASM

            Here is a wonderful treat for you RPG lovers. From out of
the blue i was shown an 83assembly game called Joltima...everyone was
ranting about it in #ti-files. Looked great from the screenshots, so I
talked to the author saying he had a good looking RPG (since I am
somewhat of the RPG authority for the 82/83). Anyways...the guy said he
loved my work...blah blah...had mailed me awhile ago..blahblah..AHEM!
To make a long story short, I ported this amazing game last
night...it's big, 23k. I cut it down from 25.5 k tho, did a lot of
optimization. This is NOT for posting at ticalc.org...it's just a
little treat for this list. The final version should be out soon, and
I'll get it from the guy then. The prog is so big, if you're wondering,
because the other "areas" in the game are blocked off...they're
actually all in the code, he was just testing it.
        Anyhow...here it is...It's like ultima...and comparable to
Dying Eyes in my opinion, coded very well (aside from the unoptimized
part ;). It's for CrASH
            enjoy...the labours of 2 hours last night :)
                                                             ~Kurai

joltdemo.zip