A82: Orzunoid v5.0 poll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Orzunoid v5.0 poll

    I'm putting the finishing touches on Orzunoid v5.0. How ever every button configuration
I choose seems to be too awkward. This is because moving the paddle is easiest using
two hands. When you want to use one of the games other features like save, pause,
exit, and new ball, you have to look for the keys. Its just not natural. I don't
no how to overcome this at all. No matter what buttons are configured the controls
will still suck. If only I had a third hand. I need to know what people think would
be the least awkward controls. Here are some examples:

2nd: Release Ball  2nd:Release Ball    2nd:Release Ball
Alpha: New Ball    Mode:Pause          MODE:Pause
MODE: Pause        DEL:Exit            DEL:New Ball
DEL: Save          Clear:New Ball      STAT: Save
Clear: Exit        VARS:Save           Clear:Exit

      Any suggestions?
      Also do you think it is worth changing the title screen to something more than
strictly basic text? Not a big change, but something similar to the type of title
screen used in Diamonds.
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html