A82: 83->82 Levels released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: 83->82 Levels released!

   I don't know if this will upset people who made 83 level sets, but as a favor
to 82 ASM gamers everywhere I have ported EVERY 83 Penguins level set. That way no
one else will ever have to convert a file again! Well, at least not until someone
makes a new 83 level set. I put every converted 83 set in one zip file so when you
download it when it has been released tomorrow on ticalc.org(I have already sent
it in) you will have all the sets. I spent 45 minutes doing monotonous work so no
else will have to! Enjoy!
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html