Re: A82: HP 'assembly' info wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: HP 'assembly' info wanted

sorry.... i just don't like the motorola series, and i'm not a huge fan
of macs, so there was a little bit of bias there.... apologies to the mac
users, and Grant-- thanx for explaining why i called it the mac chip.

the x86 is associated w/ the pc, but we usually refer to it by Intel /
Cyrix / AMD (etc.), but the Mac has but one brand of processor (i
think... i'm not learned in the ways of the mac), which is the Motorola,
so they are directly associated w/ each other.

-Greg

On Sat, 14 Feb 98 14:32:38 -0600 Dennis Munsie <munsie@earthlink.net>
writes:

>>and the same for the other 8x series, too.  the 92 has a mac chip...
>as
>>for the hp, there's plenty of fan sites for the hp series, why don't
>you
>>look on those?
>a mac chip?  i know the mac used to use the 68000 but that doesn't
>make
>it a mac chip.
>it's a motorola chip... plain and simple.
>

>Dennis
>
>Maintainer of the TI-8x Emulation Project:
>http://members.aol.com/smiley0242

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]