A82: You asked for it.....Pong82z released!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: You asked for it.....Pong82z released!!

Thanks to Dines I just finished porting Pong83z by Bill Nagel to the
TI-82. It is for CrASH and is a direct port of the 83 version. I had to
modify the pause routine a little cause it was causing problems, but it
is all there. It is attached onto this email or get it at the TI-Philes
soon. Email any bugs/complaints to me. I know it is hard, but live with
it. It is better than any other 82 pong so far. I know the 2-ball mode
is a little slow, but I can't speed it up at all.
~Ilya
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip; x-mac-type="5A495020"; x-mac-creator="5A495020"