A82: Crash or Blockbuster bug?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Crash or Blockbuster bug?

I have been having problems with CrASH and a few games occasionally crashing my calc...I
think I have pinpointed the root of it, though I dont know exactly why its doing
this.  I am using Crash 1.3 and everything seems to work fine until I run Blockbuster.
This game must modify something cause after I run this game it makes some games crash,
for example Samegame crashed on me today and I have had avalanche crash several times.
 I was just wondering since this is obviously an assembly problem if anyone has had
a similar problem, if anyone knows more specifically why this happens and if it will
be fixed or if there is a way around it.
Thanx.
Jacob Boyce

http://www.mailexcite.com