A82: 1 Problem first....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: 1 Problem first....

As you know, or don't know, I am now porting Pong 83z to the 82. I have
it about half ported now, and it can be done by next Monday. But I only
have 1 problem that somebody here might be able to help me with. The
game uses
jp P   and
jp M   ;you know plus/minus jump tests
Since I use a MAC and CAZ does not support P and M, I must find an
alternative. What do u suggest? Will C and NC work?
I do know of a way around this, but it will add about 100 bytes of code
to the game, and it may slow it down a bit. So, I need an easy and fast
way to do these tests but not use P or M.
Example
ld a,(variable)
cp 4
jp P,wherever

How can I change the above?!? There are many more instances of this,
this is just one example. Thanks for your help.
*MATT STACK*-->Is there a way to use P and M with CAZ at all??????
Ilya
--

Ilya -- mailto:ilyamojo@geocities.com
TI-Philes Staff (Links and FAQ)