Re: Re: A82: RE: THE BIG 5(NBA Live '98)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: RE: THE BIG 5(NBA Live '98)

>Well, it will not be a problem to port, it is already half converted, I
>just haven't finished it yet. Since I haven't see or played the 83
>version, can somebody tell me how it plays and if it is any fun?
>~Ilya
>--Hopefully I will finish and release it by next Sunday.

     I didn't think it was much fun. But the 82 really needs some sports games. The
game itself is too complicated to be enjoyed. I had no idea what buttons did what.
In an attempt to find the off button I pressed random buttons and it crashed the
calc. When you know how to play the game still sucks because all it is is X and 0's
and when you shoot sometimes you score sometimes you don't. I didn't find it fun
or require any skill. Don't judge by my opinion though because I only played it a
couple times since it took up way to much room on the calc.

http://www.mailexcite.com