Re: Re: A82: Galaxian 2.1 response

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Galaxian 2.1 response

      SameGame and other puzzle games similar to it require much skill and even more
luck. Unlike Galaxian which requires a fast thumb and quick reflexes. Highscores
in SameGame have very much to do with how lucky you are. My highcsore is 1384, simply
because when I started that game something like 34 of the diamond shapes were connected
to each other. I bet you can beat Lights Out faster than anybody. I made the comment
because in beta testing the author gets more experience at his game then anybody.
A few corrections from my other post. My Galaxian highscore is only 49,256, I took
the other score from a different version of Galaxian on my calc(it has 15 levels).
I would like to apologize again to Hruska because he had sent a message which I hadn't
read apologizing for one of his angry emails. I would actually like to thank him
for saying that he was "obsessed" with Galaxian. A nice compliment, but instead of
playing Galaxian he should be working on Sqrxz 82!
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html
evil.sam@mailexcite.com