A82: The BIG 5!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: The BIG 5!

Here is a list of the top 5 games that have yet to be made in 82/83 ASM
or Basic. These games are loooong over-due. If you need ideas for games,
give these some thought.

1.Pool
2.Pinball
3.Wrestling
4.Mortal Kombat
5.Flight Simulator

Some others I thought of that should be tried also: X-Men, Golden Eye,
Off-Road, A GOOD DOOM type game, A GOOD SIM-whatever game, boxing,
Mario, tennis (not pong!).

The ones listed in the top 5 should be made in any damn form that will
work on the 82. Those games I was thinking like the arcade classics and
the computer standard of them. And the other ones will obviously not be
as good as the arcade versions, but can come pretty close.
Just my $0.02
Ilya