Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian and Orzunoid Update and Questions

but what i meant was there isn't a GRAPH_MEM2, making u have 2 memorize
#s, also making converting a little more tedious.

-Greg

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:16:12 EST ADAMMAN106@aol.com writes:

>> (there's a thing that's
>>  bugging me... BOTH ti82.h and crash.inc call the graphics mem
>>  "GRAPH_MEM", and have no designation for the real graph mem (well
>crash
>>  has that Free_x thing),  why wasn't it called the VIDEO_MEM?)
>
>It's not called the video memory because it's not the video memory
>like what
>is on the 85, 86, and 92.  It isn't automatically displayed on the
>lcd, you
>have to execute a DISP_GRAPH.  $88B8 is the real GRAPH MEM
>(and thanks for clearing up TSR and ISR, what I really meant in my
>original
>post would have been an ISR)
>
>~Adamman

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]