A82: Re: Don't use school hours for crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Don't use school hours for crash

I found the following in the source:
#DEFINE OneRoom $871A
#DEFINE TwoRoom $850F
#DEFINE ThreeRoom $8787
#DEFINE FourRoom $842D
#DEFINE FiveRoom $860C
#DEFINE SixRoom $8490
#DEFINE SevenRoom $887F
#DEFINE EightRoom $8321

The APD_BUF starts at 8228 and ends at 8528, where the IY thing starts. So
room 2,4,6 and 8 should be in the APD_BUF. What is located in the other
places I dont know.

On the TI83 the following areas are safe:
8265-8565
858F-87A2 (stats)

Which includes all the rooms, maybe the person thought it would work on the
TI82 too. However messing up the stat vars permanetly is probably a bad
idea.

Dines