Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

On the bottom of course.
Take a peek at members.aol.com/adamman106/duke3dss.pcx.  Download it and open
it if you wish.  The picture is 320x200 (96x60), and the status bar at the
bottom is 33 pixels tall (10 pixels).  All I would have to do for the final
version is move the projection plane up a bit.
Also, don't forget that since the calculator screen is _64_ pixels tall, I
have four extra pixels to my advantage.

~Adamman

BTW: an error in the original message: there would be a TWO pixel top and
bottom border, not just one