A82: The Beginning of a New Era

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: The Beginning of a New Era

Hi there!

I'm about to finish my state-of-the-art shoot 'em up game named Nemesis,
featuring among many other things lightning quick hi-quality graphics,
megacool powerups, amazing starfield, and consummate gameplay. Being the
author of this game, I believe some might find it peculiar the way I
brag about it, but if you can't handle the truth, well, then please
complain =)
Currently, the game is in beta, so I need some ppl to test it out for
me, just to get a little feedback. It' s quite far (as in code left to
write, but almost done as in thinking it out) from completion, but
you'll get a notion of the finished product anyway.
The game is pretty big at the moment, but the size will be cut down till
the final release. Size matters!
Everything is built in a modular way, which means that it's pretty easy
to add new enemies and levels to the game. Some time in the future, I
might add support for external levels and enemies, which seems pretty
easy to accomplish.
Just mail me <sverigesframtid@hotmail.com> to get hold of a copy of this
groundbreaking game.

Erik,

Serving Mankind as Allround Genius since 1978