Re: A82: protection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: protection

> Maybe if Crash to CrASH was running and you hid all your programs with
>  Attrib. You might be able to access the shell and still have all your
>  programs hidden. Of course this wouldn't help if somebody reset your
>  calc.
>

>  On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:16:27 EDT BEARLKBOB@aol.com writes:
>  >
>  >Does Anyone Here Have Any Idea How To Make An Assembly Program That
>  >Protects
>  >Your Memory Menu??????????????? I Would Love To Here From You
>  >

Unfortunately, TSRs are - at least right now - very unstable if possible on
any shell.  Hopefully the new Ash will change that.
When that happens, you can make a TSR that continuously checks for the 2nd-Mem
combination.  If it detects that, it can do something that reverts it back to
the home screen

~Adamman