A82: Ash 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ash 3.1

I have now added CLEAR_GRAPH to Ash, and I have checked that all the new
routines work. The only real problem left is Penguins. I have chnaged Ash
so it uses the CrASH way of relocation a program, but there is still a
problem with the external levels. The problem might be that it uses some
undocumented addresse in CrASH, but since the source is not released I do
not know (Crash for CrASH uses a undocumented call as far as I remember).
I aso have to insert the new SHOW_GRAPH routine. I have decided to include
a very fast routine, but like the one in CrASH it might not work correctly
if you use it too often.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk