Re: A82: Ztetris v1.2 CrASH released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ztetris v1.2 CrASH released!

>Actually, isn't the SOS version 3384 bytes and the A-Shell version
3408?
>Well, in that case, Ahmed still holds the title of the smallest
Ztetris.
>Nevertheless, both games rule.
>
>Anyways, Sam, can you send me the beta of Picros?  I asked you already,
>but did not get an answer.
>
>				Haha

   Actually, the AShell version is 3413. The SOS version is 3408. The
SOS version with library support is 3384. Of course, the library used is
131 bytes, so in reality the SOS version with lib support is more like
3515 bytes. So the CrASH version is smallest. Of course, I could just
optimize it some more and release a new version tomorrow that is under
3384 so there is no confusion.

    Regarding Picross, I got a little ahead of myself. It is completely
ported, but still have 2 problems to work out.
   1)I'm missing the Usgard Interupt routines, and I thought Andreas
would have sent them to me by now.
   2)I made it for ASH v3.1 subconsiously. I now need to change some
stuff before I can send it to be tested(most people don't have ASH v3.1)
   So I'll send out the betas tomorrow.
    Sam