A82: My personal Challenge of the Week :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: My personal Challenge of the Week :)

So what if this is just a shameless way to get a routine. This is a
win-win kind of thing. Eveyone should do it. The people who enter get to
excercise their brains, the winner gets my eternal gratefulness (not to
mention credit for their routine), and I get help. :) So here goes:

In as few bytes as possible, make a routine that fills the entire screen
with black pixels. The catch is that you must write directly to the LCD.
There is no restriction on what registers you can use. In case of a tie,
speed will be the determining factor. Any questions? Ask me directly. All
entries should be sent to me directly also (source must be included of
course). The winner will be announced next Monday. Good luck to all who
enter!

P.S. Hey, at least this is better than the TI-Files one :)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]