Re: A82: Ztetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ztetris

Yes!!!  I always use sound when I can.  The hardware guys are working on
a device modifycation of the N64 rumble pack for calculator sound.  This
would make Ztetris even more awesome!!!  I plan to include sound when I
finally do Whack-A-Mole asm.  I've started on it and hope to be done by
the end of the month.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

>   Does anyone think adding sound to Ztetris 82 would be a cool idea? If

>I did add it, would anyone actually use it?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]