Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

> I SAY JUST REMOVE IT  (the support for prgm command)     nobody has
> mentioned
>  a single program yet that uses it, so even if there is one    it probably
>  wasn't all that important of one.   Not to put words into Dines Mouth  but
> it
>  seems to me  he's hinting he would really like to not include it.  It would
> be
>  easier without it and save space at the same time.  SOMEONE   find out if
>  there is a program that uses it.
>
>  Well  Thats All For Now,
>
>  \--  CW  --/

OK, I have been away for a while but people are getting restless so here it
goes:
Early on, many of the games that were "cool" then use the prgm command
feature, probably just from Dines' doing as a test
Let's see...the only one I'm CERTAIN of was...hmm...what was it called?
Anyway, that game where you had to avoid the lines coming down at you.  I want
to thing squash, smash, crash, I dunno.  It was kinda like tunnel but there
were horizontal lines you had to avoid.
ahh...now I'm going crazy!  Someone tell me what the name is!

~Adamman