A82: Game ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Game ideas

Just in case someone's trying to think of a project to do,
here are a few games I'd like to see on the calc:

1) A Double Dragon/Final Fight type game (link play would
   be a huge plus).
2) A flying, shoot-em-up game like Raiden (with power-ups,
   scrolling background, etc).
3) Another side-scrolling action game like Kung Fu (old
   school atari and nintendo game) or Sonic the Hedgehog!
4) Strategy game like Lemmings or Load Runner.
5) Racing games such as Excite Bike (with level editor!) or
   Road Blaster.

Porting is nice, but we are in need of new games, I feel.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]