Re: A82: dead list?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: dead list?

> On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:57:44 EDT ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:
>  >
>  >In a message dated 98-04-26 15:38:55 EDT, you write:
>  >
>  <snip>
>  >
>  >well, I was going to tell you to load 0 into h, a into l, so don't
>  >kill me
>  >because I'll tell you another way.
>
>  you took all the fun out of killing you.

sorry

<snip>

>  >
>  that'd do it... thanks... so basically i'm re-writing the D_HL_DECI call,
>  right?

yeah

>  <snip more>

<snip>

>  >number of bytes in string accordingly.  nice, huh?  the ld a, [base]
>  >however
>  >HAS to be within the loop, as a gets changed.
>
>  i knew that, but i suppose it's helped other people as well.

yeah, that's basically what the point was

>  >WOW that was a much bigger email than I expected it to be!
>  >I really hope it helped!
>  >
>  >~Adamman
>  >

>  it did.... and was longer than i expected it to be as well... it's a pain
>  trying to do this on a 386sx-16 w/ a 14.4 modem...  my mom's tying up my
>  good computer because she has to type some sort of report.... arrgh.

all I can say is ha ha

>  few more things... WHAT THE HELL DOES "SCROLL_UP" DO ON THE TI85?  is it
>  the same as the scroll up in the 82? (basically)

I think it scrolls the home screen (text mem) up one line.
again that "text mem" was for beginners

>  has anyone built the IR link by Sami K? i want to, but i'm wondering
>  around how much it'd cost .

I was thinking about it, I think I lost the web URL though

>  Kurai-- how's Dune II coming?
>  Dines-- where's ASH 3.1?
>

>  -Greg

hehe, I almost forgot about Dune!  Alex (Kurai {for beginners!}): just
remember to lay off on the key response!  It makes you think you've locked up
the calc.

~Adamman