Re: A82: Ram

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ram

I don't think ram extenders are currently available for the 8x calcs, but
there is one for the 92 I believe. Hopefully there is a hardworking
TI-Hardware person out there who is making an 82 extender, which would
make me really happy.

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:18:23 -0400 Sean Creasy <n3yne@usa.net> writes:

>Does anyone know how I could get more ram for my calcs?  I thoght of
>getting
>the ram chip out of a TI-82 and put it in my other calc but I don't
>know if
>that would work.  I wan't to be asle to put programs on my calc that
>are
>over the ram amount.  I'd like to know if this is possible.

<snip (sig too long :) )>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]